Wednesday, August 30, 2017

BLOOMTANGLED Blog Hop & Linky Party

Hello,

I'm absolutely delighted to be joining several of the STAMPlorations gals for round two of colouring fun: the Bloomtangled Blog Hop and Linky Party.  This hop is in celebration of Shery's second colouring book, Bloomtangled, a work of art with its marvelous flowers, leaves and, of course, *tangles*!


I have a set of four cards and one framed project to share.

Several of the flowers on this page spoke 'snowflake' to me, so I heeded their call, using a variety of blue prismacolour pencils. I added the lovely intricate Flutter Zen 2 Butterfly and a three-layers-stacked Celebrate CUTploraition. Everything is set atop a panel using the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies.


With the leftovers, I was able to create a second card, using the solid image from Flutter Zen 2 Butterfly, a bit of Dots All Over stenciling and a sentiment from Trendy Butterflies 2.


My third card was an attempt at 'subtle'...yellows, greys and just a whisper of green (prismacolours and polychromos pencils). The popped up panel is the smallest rectangle from the Crazy Double Stitch Running Dies; a stacked Thanks Cutplorations is the final touch.  I added Wink of Stella to the grey flowers...shimmery in real life.


Again, no pieces left behind...a snippet of the colouring page, another Flutter Zen 2 Butterfly and a sentiment from Trendy Feathers (which I think may be retired...)


Finally, a page of 'sunflowers' that I couldn't bear to cut...so I just put the page into a frame...my sunny blooms make me smile...


Okay...enough from me. Time to put YOU to work! Here's your agenda *grin*

Please comment on all our blogs and also download the sampler page, color it, create something with it (card, ATC, bookmark, anything) and then link it up to our linky for a chance at the prizes.

Commenting and linking up closes on Tuesday, September 5.

Prizes:
- one commenter randomly drawn from the STAMP blog and designers blogs will win a $10 gift certificate to the store
- one participant randomly drawn from the linky party entries will win a copy of Bloomtangled and a $15 gift certificate to the store


Winners will be announced on Sunday, September 10.

Looking forward to seeing your versions of the colouring page in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping in; your visit brightened my day!










20 comments:

nancy littrell said...

I LOVE every single one of your your beautiful cards and projects, Carol. Your coloring is so beautiful and your projects so creative. I tried to pick a favorite...but couldn't. Loved them all. TFS Hugs..

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful selection of cards
carol x

Marsha said...

Love these soft colors. Very different from the bright, bold colors I usually use for these pages. Thanks so much for the wonderful ideas.

Karthikha said...

Very pretty creations! The soft colors look great on the cards!

Becca Yahrling said...

Just beautiful! Lovely designs. I really love the blue hues you used. I also love the snippet of the yellow with the butterfly; gorgeous.

Bobby said...

What a fun and unique way to make cards, Carol. Your soft coloring is beautiful and I love how you used the scraps for another card. I've printed the sampler and hope to have time to color and make a card(s) with it before heading off to the lake tomorrow.

Susanne Vargas said...

Wow, you have been a busy lady! Look at all the fabulous cards you made out of the coloring book! Each one is unique and beautiful!

Jeanne said...

What a fabulous endorsement of this coloring book, Carol! Your projects are fantastic. Your coloring is amazing and the variety of cards you made showcase just how versatile this coloring book is. Wow!!! Thanks so much for sharing!! Hugs!

Mary Holshouser said...

Fantastic cards.
I have to go with the
first - the blue as it's
my favorite colroe.
thanks for sharing.

Heather said...

All so beautiful! Love how you used the little snippets for additional cards. And those butterflies are gorgeous!

Greta said...

Wow--these are amazing, Carol! I especially love the first one!

Craftyfield said...

I love the variety of styles, plenty of ideas to use up the Bloomtangled pages!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very, very pretty! I love each and every one of your gorgeous cards and projects! I think my favourite is the first card - absolutely beautiful! Love this colour combo! Thank you for inspiring - great hop!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...simply stunning Carol! Love your wonderful flowers.

AlisonC said...

You've used such beautiful colours. I love the blues but then I love the peaches too!

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

totally fab !!

Craftychris said...

These are just sooooo pretty! xxx

ionabunny said...

Oh these are gorgeous. Love your framed sunflowers and the butterfly really caught my eye. Hugz

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Wow..wow..Awesome..so many possibilities...Thank you for sharing..

Marianne said...

Your pretty projects make me wonder why I don't colour more in the colouring books that I own.