Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Blah Bunny: Coffee & More Coffee...Happy Little Stampers August 2017 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge

Hello,

Another month (passing far too swiftly in my books!) means another Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge!


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! 

Check out all the details HERE.

I finally brought out my Blah bunny (Honey Bee Stamps), who make me laugh!  These days, with travel, visiting, marking diplomas and officiating at bike races, I certainly do need coffee...


and quite often, more coffee.


 Isn't he a blast! And I've only used two of the plethora of sentiments that accompany this set! More bunnies to come!

Please visit my teammates for some truly amazing die cut inspiration, then play along with us!


See you in the gallery!

 Thank you for dropping by; your visit is both welcomed and deeply appreciated!



14 comments:

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

that is a hilarious set. Just seeing the card made me giggle.
Barb Housner (DT)

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Sweet such a cute card set.. love this image..Hugs xx Deepti

Macimbalo said...

This is so adorable! Love that bunny, just makes me happy!

Julie B said...

Cute, don't over do it Carol! :)

Jeanne said...

Haha! Wonderful cards, Carol. I wish you all the energy you need! Hugs! :)

Susanne Vargas said...

Oh my, this bunny is hilarious! I am sure lots of people can relate to him!

Vicki Dutcher said...

HA! How adorable is this guy! I love that he is laying down :)

Becca Cruger said...

Haha - this cracked me right up. I'm feeling so much like that bunny today. I just adore how you made that blanket! I'm definitely going to tuck that idea into the idea pocket of my brain.

Kim Heggins said...

Love that bunny...made me laugh out loud!!! Just love your cards.

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! That is such a cute image and I love the coffee sentiment with it!! I can relate!! :) HUGS

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Blah Bunny seriously cracks me up, and I love the way you have used said bunny here. I am having my morning joe right now, adn thinking of you. Fab card!

Marlena M. said...

These are so cute Carol! Love this little guy~

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

oh my... it's so cute :)

Bobby said...

If they aren't the funniest bunnies, Carol. They look like a stuffed bunny that's been discarded. No wonder they're so blah.