Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Hark the Herald Angels Sing...Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #213~Holiday

Hello!

Time for my team and I to invite you to Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #213


I'm having "one of those weeks" that saw me nearly missing creating my DT card!  I need an organizer...badly!  Fortunately, just as panic was starting to settle in, I remembered my gorgeous Serendipity Angel die. As you can tell, the die was cut from gold mirror paper, which means photographing is a challenge (well, moreso than it generally is for me, given we have natural light for maybe an hour a day...typically when I'm at work...). In real life: a pretty shimmer.  The sentiment is from PTI...

Christmas CAS...

Please be sure to check out my team-mates' Holiday creations, then join us in the gallery with a design ofyour own.  See you there!!

Thank you for spending part of your day with me; your visit brings me joy!





15 comments:

Carole said...

Hi friend....love your angel...love your card...a brilliant last minute make...something I am never, I say NEVER capable of...I procrastinate too much!! lol.......that's one for your Christmas Box then?

Julie B said...

Lovel QCAS card Carol. Mirror card is a nightmare, as is the daylight! Took half a dozen photos before I could get one reasonably decent. Typically the sun was bright the following day!:)

Monika Reeck said...

the GOLD as Image is stunning always Miss Carol
CAS perfection
and love that sentiment too
Adorable DT card
hugs and see you around teamie
Monika

Jeanne said...

Oh my, this is beautiful. You are amazing to come up with this delight at the last minute. My mind would simply draw a blank. Sorry to hear you had a tough week, but it hasn't seemed to affect your crafting! Well done! Here's hoping things settle down a bit for you. Big hugs!! :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a pretty image [in gold] and CAS card!

Inkyfingers said...

What a fabulous CAS card Carol - so elegant with your golden angel!







































































































































































































































































What a gorgeous CAS card Carol - so elegant with your golden angel!
























Tracey McNeely said...

What a fabulous card, I think you photographed it perfectly!! I hear you about deadlines, my planner is in full out overload. I have made a somewhat reasonable task list for each day this week today I have accomplished everything except finish my 12 Kits--but it is only 5:30...

Shelly said...

Oh, I too, have had those weeks! And I even have a planner! lol Though, don't you just love it when things seem to suddenly work at the last minute?! ;)
Your card is simply, gorgeous!

Susanne Vargas said...

This is so pretty and I think you did a great job photographing that shimmering angel! Hope your week gets better! Hang in there!

Jen W. said...

That die is a real beauty and the gold paper is perfect for it. Glad you kept it super CAS to really let the angel shine!

Jeanne J. said...

Clean and beautiful! I love the gold!

Greta said...

Gorgeous angel & perfect sentiment to go with it!

Joyce said...

CAS perfection. Nothing more needed on this card with that lovely golden angel.

Marisa said...

Gorgeous angel die!! Love it in gold too :) I have had one of those weeks all year long LOL!

Kim S said...

She's gorgeous - I'm glad you kept the card so very simple because it's all about her!