Thursday, April 11, 2013

*Fabulous*...TAWS BE Inspired #25

The sun is casting a rosy glow in the sky, and a light breeze is playing with the wisps of clouds swirling near the tops of the mountains  I see outside my kitchen window.  The forecast is calling for a return to "warm winter" for the next few days, but at this moment, the signs of spring are everywhere.  Yes, it's definitely a 'pretty' Thursday morning...

Speaking of 'pretty' - that's precisely what the TAWS BE Inspired #25 photo collage is with colours and images springy, polka-dotty, flowery, light, airy.  Each viewing of this photo - and there have been ever so many - makes me smile.  Pretty.


Here's my card, which I hope captures a bit of that springy, happy feeling that the photo evokes.  I love my TAWS stamps.  


My sister-in-law's birthday (a date shared with my father's - so a double special occasion) is next week.  I'm thinking this card's destined for her.  She is fabulous!

Thanks for dropping by, and know that your comments are both welcomed and appreciated, immensely!
Have a *fabulous* Thursday!




2 comments:

Greta said...

Oh what a pretty, springy card, Carol! Bet your SIL will love it! You're making me think I need to get some Alley Way stamps!

Shannon J said...

This one has extra special meaning for me!!! So touched,my heart is smiling!!! Little note coming soon ;) and Happy Birthday wishes to your Dad and sis-in-law xx