Tuesday, September 20, 2016

EXCITING NEWS...Guest Designer for STAMPlorations CAS Design Team

Hello...


Time to reveal some exciting news!  Beginning in October and running through December, I have the absolutely awesome privilege of being a Guest Designer for STAMPlorations CAS Design Team, along with two other newcomers:  Harriet Skelly (Alley Cat Cards) and Stephanie Severin, aka SmilynSteph (Ingenious Inkling).  




Thrilled, honoured, delighted and oh, how I hope my cards will inspire YOU to join us in this fabulous monthly challenge.  The rules are ultra simple and mega inviting: Anything CAS Goes, with an optional colour twist.  A clean, simple project, with or without the colour...and that's it!  

I'm looking forward to playing alongside this incredibly talented group of designers


and showcasing outstanding STAMPlorations products!  

Thank you sooooo much, Shery, for inviting me to be part of your design family!  


On. Cloud. Nine!

See you in October (how quickly it's approaching) with my first 'official' GD post...

Thank you for spending part of your day with me; your visit brings me joy!

15 comments:

Rose said...

Congratulations Carol! You'll do a fabulous job & I can't wait to see all your wonderful inspiration!

Kim M said...

Congrats Carol! So very well deserved! Welcome to the STAMP family! Can't wait to see your creations. :-)

Susanne Vargas said...

Another GD spot for you - woohoo! Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations for this challenge!

Jeanne said...

Congratulations, Carol! So happy for you. Your cards will surely inspire and delight! :) Hugs!

Vicki Dutcher said...

You are such a supporter of STAMP that this is very appropriate! Congrats - I look forward to your cards over the next 2 months!

Geri said...

Another huge honor Carol! It's so nice to see that your talent is being recognized and rewarded by all these great opportunities! Looking forward to seeing your yummy creations :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Yay congratulations Carol! You are going to rock it!

*Vicki* said...

WOOT WOOT!!! I am happy dancing with you my friend!! :) Really look forward to seeing what your makes will be!! HUGS

Dana said...

Yay!!! Big congrats on the guest gig!! Can't wait to see your projects!! I know they will rock!!! :)

Greta said...

So what DTs aren't you on?!--haha Congrats!

Mimi said...

Congratulations!!!

Anita in France said...

Congratulations, Carol ... excited to see what you create ... it will be brilliant, of course! Hugs, Anita :)

Joyce said...

Congratulations. So very well deserved, and I look forward to being inspired by you.

shirley-bee said...

Yay, and welcome to the STAMP family!

Shona Chambers said...

Just catching up with my emails and wanted to make sure I congratulated you on your GD position, yay!!! So very happy for you and looking forward to all your posts!